Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amost Home

All three babies continue to do well. Camille and Henrik are both on 8 bottle feeds per day and no longer have feeding tubes. Annika is on 6 bottle feeds per day and likely will lose hers tomorrow. I think we're getting pretty close to having them come home. The nurse today said that we should bring in the car seats and their going home clothes, so it should be pretty soon. The doctor said today that he may just keep them all until Annika is ready to come home. She seems as if she's only a couple days behind. Here are their weights:

Camille: 4lb 9oz
Henrik: 4lb 13oz
Annika: 4lb 1oz.


Annika

Henrik

Camille





4 comments:

Sonja Jensen said...

WOW! I'm so happy! I can't believe that they've all done so well so fast! They've taken LEAPS AND BOUNDS in a matter of 3 WEEKS! God is truly amazing and you both are so blessed. Can't wait to hold them! We'll be visiting soon! Love you!

Amy Bembenek said...

As we live so far away, the blog has been a wonderful way to share in your blessings for those precious babies! We love you and are so excited for you to bring them home! God has been faithful and there has been so many prayers for your family.
Love The Bembeneks
Chet, Amy, Melissa and Abigail

Kathleen Voight said...

I am SO surprised at the weight gain and the number of bottle feedings and that the feedings went up so fast! I think it's a great idea to wait for Annika. She is coming full steam ahead and wants to go home with her sister and brother. I am so excited. I hope you continue this "blog" until I can see them in person and hold them. Thanks, Aunt Kathy

NURSE LYNNE said...

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ALL WENT HOME TOGETHER. YOU HAVE AMAZING KIDS. I AM SORRY THAT I MISSED GIVING YOU ALL A HUG BEFORE YOU LEFT. THE TRIPLETS WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR KIDS WITH ME. YOU WILL BE MISSED. THANKS AGAIN. NURSE LYNNE