Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mammoth Vacation

We had a really nice time taking the whole family up to Mammoth for a ski vacation. The triplets enjoyed being able to play in the snow, and surprisingly, now say that they like the mountains more than the beach. I guess it must have something to do with the fact that eating snow is a little more exciting than eating sand. Camille, in particular, couldn't resist putting her face in the snow whenever she had the chance. Fortunately, it snowed pretty much all week, so she was able to taste fresh powder.

I think we'll try to get them up on skis next year. I'm sure that will be quite an adventure.


All of us (minus Ilsa) at Canyon Lodge


Camille finally takes a break from eating snow


Camille eating snow


Henrik and Annika


Camille


All three


All three


All three


Nana also made the trip to the slopes


Camille


Annika taking some tips from her sister


Annika


Annika


Camille


Camille


Henrik


Henrik


Grant and Annika


Grant with Annika and Camille


Nana and Henrik


Camille


Ilsa


Ilsa


Annika


Grammy and Ilsa


Henrik and Ilsa


Henrik and Ilsa


Annika and Ilsa


Annika and Ilsa


Camille and Ilsa


Camille and Ilsa

2 comments:

Robyn said...

OMG - soooo cute! Ilsa is getting so big already....and dark hair. When did Annika get glasses - she looks adorable. Hope you are all doing well. Miss you lots! Love, Robyn

Kathleen Voight said...

OH MY GOSH! Where do I begin? I cannot believe the pictures of Camille eating snow. WHAT I LOVED TO SEE IS MY FAVORITE NIECE IN THE PICTURES! haha Of course, I tell all my nieces that they are my favorite. haha I am so surely enjoying the pictures. Thank you and PLEASE keep them coming.

I am sure as the triplets reach 3 in June and Ilsa is catching up to them! haha There will be many enjoyable pictures.

Love you, Aunt Kathy