Saturday, October 17, 2009

Late Summer at Old Man's

We took advantage of a really nice day and took the kids down to San Onofre. The kids have always enjoyed the beach, but are now especially fond of running around and digging holes with their beach toys. They were really tired after running around non-stop and each fell asleep in a stroller at the end of the day.


Henrik


Henrik, Annika and Camille


Annika


Camille


Camille, Annika and Henrik


Camille, Henrik and Annika


Camille, Henrik and Annika


Camille and Henrik with Patti


Annika


Henrik


Henrik


Annika


Camille


Henrik and Camille


Henrik, Camille and Annika asleep after a long day

1 comment:

Kathleen Voight said...

My Goodness, all those teeth. I had no idea they had all those teeth already. It's been so long since I have heard about their progress. Grammy Sue is so very busy going back and forth, she has no time to keep me updated. Finally I have time to get on your blog. Thank You. Aunt Kathy