Friday, October 9, 2009

Beach Vacation

We had a great time spending the week at the beach in San Diego with the kids. They really like the water now and enjoy a little independence running around in the sand.




All three with their sand toys


Camille unhappy that Annika stole her truck


Camille, Henrik and Annika


Henrik


Henrik, Camille and Annika


Camille and Annika


Camille and Annika


Camille, Henrik and Annika


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Camille


Annika


Annika


Annika


Annika and Grant



Camille and Grant


Annika

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Love the beach photos. The kids look so darn cute and are getting so big. Miss you guys.

Kathleen Voight said...

Hi All: I would love to give each of these three children a great big hug. I'm sure, and I know for a fact, that they will not remember me now. They are getting so grown up. I am so very glad they love the beach. Love you all, Aunt Kathy