Saturday, January 31, 2009

Indian Summer

We took advantage of a nice warm Saturday and went to Leo Carillo for an afternoon at the beach. The kids really enjoyed it since it was the first time they have been to the beach since they learned how to walk. Camille and Annika are definitely our ocean lovers. They kept running down to the water and insisted on getting their feet wet in spite of the 54 degree water......Henrik likes the beach, but had a lot more fun making use of his shovel to dig in the sand.


Camille


Annika


Camille


Henrik


Annika


Annika


Chantel and Camille


Henrik


Annika


Henrik


Camille and Henrik

5 comments:

Kathleen Voight said...

Oh, I sincerely love Camille's pink crocs. She is so very tiny. Henrik's hat is adorable. He is so much a boy! I can hardly wait to see Camille's, Annika's and Henrik's expressions when they meet their new cousin, Shannon's baby.

Love you all, Aunt Kathy

Kim Kidd said...

Chantel, I can't believe the babies are already walking. It seems they were just born yesturday. Wow, how time flys. They are so adorable. And I just love Henrik's hat. Call me sometime: 972-743-2856
Love ya lots!
Kimmie

The Davis Family said...

Oh my goodness!! They are so cute and big. I can't believe it. We need to make a trip to come see you guys this summer. We miss you. Hope you're doing well. Love you.

Kathleen Voight said...

Hey, where are you all? I am truly enjoying the new addition to the Jensen family, BUT, I am missing the pictures and updates of the triplets. Just thought I'd let you know. You are truly missed. Will wait til I can download more pictures, but just wanted you to know I miss those three. Love you all, Aunt Kathy

Kathleen Voight said...

Hey, where are you?????????????????

Love you, Aunt Kathy