Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

We had another nice weekend in Big Bear. The kids liked playing in the snow and running wild around their Auntie's house.



Grant with all three after a day on the slopes



Camille, Henrik and Annika


Camille, Henrik and Annika


Camille, Henrik and Annika


Annika and Camille


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Henrik


Henrik, Annika and Camille


Henrik, Annika and Camille


Henrik


Annika


Henrik and Camille


Annika


Henrik, Annika and Camille


All three

2 comments:

Kathleen Voight said...

I heard you all spent a weekend at Big Bear. Looks like fun. Grant sure has an arm full there! I can't believe they are standing all by themselves even though I've heard they are all walking now. Grammy told me that Annika falls down, but gets right up and back at it. The other two just look at her when she falls.

Do they try to eat the snow?

If I were there and the snow was just right, Grammy and I could help them make a snowman! haha
Grammy would love that!!!!!!

Love you all, Aunt Kathy

Kim Kidd said...

Chantel,
Hey girl! It's Kimmie! Remember me? :-) Did you guys move from Dallas? I can't believe the kids are walking. It seems like they were just born yesturday. They've gotten so big. I can't believe it. They're so cute. What happened to Camille's eye? She ok? Please keep in touch. Love ya! Kimmie