Sunday, April 6, 2008

Single Track Adventure

We took the kids on their first mountain hike at the Temescal Gateway, not knowing that it was a single-track trail not exactly designed for our massive triple stroller. Nonetheless, Camille and Henrik enjoyed the whole ride; Annika liked it as well, but mainly the sections where we weren't going up massive steps or through a rocky river bed. I think we'll do a little more research before we go on our next hike!

We were very sad to have Grammy and Grandpa head back to Texas earlier this week. We hope they will come back very soon!


At Temescal Gateway


Henrik


Henrik


Henrik


Henrik


Henrik


Annika


Annika


Annika


Annika


Annika


Camille


Camille


Camille


Camille


Camille, the gymnast


Annika


Henrik


Camille


Annika


Henrik


Camille


Henrik

1 comment:

Kathleen Voight said...

Oh My Gosh! What beautiful babies/children. They are growing so, they look so different. Their eyes, their face, their hair, their smiles. I praise the Lord for all of them! You are so blessed. I love to look at all the pictures. Thank you so very much. I wish I could see them, Aunt Kathy