Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We Made It

We fortunately had a very uneventful flight from Dallas to LA. All three kids were great on the airplane and really didn't fuss at all. We got moved into our new house and took them to the beach for the first time. Henrik seemed to like it the most, but I'm sure the girls will grow to like it as well. We're very thankful to have Grammy and Nana here to help with everything because we have a lot of work to do in order to get settled.


Waiting to board at DFW


Henrik with Chantel


Annika and Grammy


In Burbank after our not so bad flight


Getting ready for the beach


In Santa Monica


Camille and Henrik


Camille


Henrik


Henrik in his new feeding chair

3 comments:

Kathleen Voight said...

Hi: Camille looks like she is the happiest to be at the beach in Santa Monica. The "trips" are growing so much. I am so very happy you have single strollers now. Camille and Henrik seem to like the ocean already. The brown outfit Henrik has on, I was there when you received it in the mail as a gift.
Love you all, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're in California now? Just ANOTHER reason for me to get that job out there...A trio of gorgeousness H C & A are all so big. I can't believe how much they've grown! If you have a free moment (Ha!) please fill me in. I miss you all,
Love Dawn

Unknown said...

That looks like Santa Monica. Did you take them to the pier? I still can't believe you guys moved! I really think you're going to love it...I did! Of course, I was in college with no kids! I cannot believe how big they're getting...I see a lot of mommy in Henrik. Bye, Emily