Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Teeth!

The babies seem to be acclimating well to their new California lifestyle and have enjoyed spending a lot more time outdoors. Since we live on a very large hill, Chantel has been taking them to the beach for walks during the week. Henrik seems as if he enjoys being outside the most.

They have been eating solid food at two meals per day and seem to like just about everything we give them. On the tooth front, each Camille and Henrik has two bottom teeth. Annika doesn't have any yet, but doesn't seem to mind!


Henrik


Annika


Camille


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Camille

2 comments:

seedubb said...

So what do we have here? A so called good friend of mine moved to California and didn't tell me! Well well, get settled in and call me, K?
Cause I miss you and want to come say hello! I'm assuming you live nearby since you flew into Burbank which is like, oh let's see, 10 minutes from my place! Who knows, not me since I never heard anything about you moving! Now I have been trying your cell and it doesn't come in so you are either spending some serious time driving through some canyons or you live somewhere where your phone doesn't get a signal. Please call. Hope you still have my number. (don't want to post it here) Love ya, Cheryl

Kathleen Voight said...

What cute pictures! I am glad the babies are adjusting. They always did like it outside, especially Henrick. When I would take him for a walk, he would just sit and stare all around him. Wish I could be there to feed them some of their food. Love you all, Aunt Kathy