Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Full House

The triplets finally got to meet their new little sister. They were a bit confused at first, but seem like they are starting to figure everything out. The girls took to her right away and enjoyed being able to touch her toes. Henrik was most interested in using her car seat as a drum.


Annika proud of her new little sister


Annika and Ilsa


Henrik looking on from a distance


Ilsa's seemingly proud brother


Annika, Henrik and Ilsa


Annika pinching Ilsa's toes


Annika and Ilsa


All the girls


Annika and Camille pinching Ilsa's toes


Ilsa's toes


The whole clan


Discovering their little sister


No word on why Annika keeps saying, "Ding, Dong."


Baby Ilsa


Ilsa


Grant, Chantel and Ilsa


Ilsa and Grammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys! Congratulations on little Ilsa. She's absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure the triplets are just loving having a real live "doll" in the house. I would love to be there to see you Chantel, and meet Grant and all the little ones. I'm so happy for your family.

Take care and God Bless!
Love,
Robyn

The Davis Family said...

Chantel you look beautiful. I love the pics with all the kids, they're adorable.

Kathleen Voight said...

Hi: How great the pictures are. Thank you "all" so much for sharing the reaction of the "trips" when you returned with Ilsa. I thank you again for sharing the pictures. They are great. I love you all and I hope I can see all of your family soon. Love and prayers, Aunt Kathy