Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a very nice Easter that started out at a church service at the Hollywood Bowl. The kids enjoyed spending the afternoon with their cousins and were pretty happy about their first Easter egg hunt.


Chantel and Annika


Camille and Nicole


Annika and Amanda

Amanda and Camille


Annika


Camille


Grant and Henrik


All the cousins


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Annika, Henrik and Camille


Henrik and Camille


Henrik and Camille


Henrik, Annika and Camille


Camille, Henrik and Annika

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like the perfect Cali day! It was rainy and cold on Easter here...we did the hunt inside!

Kathleen Voight said...

Oh, how thankful I am to receive these pictures. Sounds like a great family Easter. What great pictures of the triplets and both of you as well.

It won't be long and they will be
"ALL" grown up as mine did, before my eyes!

I know their Grammy and Grandpa are waiting to see them. It has been too long for them. I hope your June visit will be a wonderful visit.

I love you all and thank you for all the pictures. As, Aunt Kathy, has no grandchildren, my sister has to share hers. haha

Love you all, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so precious! I love all these pictures. Henrik is a mini-Grant! Glad you all had a nice Easter - take care!
Love, Robyn