Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekend Away

We had a nice ski weekend up in Mammoth while Nana, Nicole and Amanda watched the babies for us. Unfortunately, they have all alternated being sick since they went to the church nursery for the first time 3 weeks ago. I guess we'll have to get used to them passing everything around among themselves!


Henrik


Camille showing off her top tooth with her cousin, Nicole


Amanda and Annika


Annika


Annika


Camille


Camille


Nicole with all three


Henrik


Amanda with the girls


Camille in her new favorite pose

1 comment:

Kathleen Voight said...

Hi: I am defintely confused. Or, whatever, Camille and Nicole have the same nose and Amanda and Annika have the same nose. What does Henrik have?

Whatever, I thought Henrik looked most like Grant when I was there last fall.

They are changing. So, who cares, they are our special babies and we'll love them no matter who they look like.

I just wish My Mother could have known that Chantel had gotten married and had triplets and all of you are so special.

Love you much, Aunt Kathy